Grilled Bananas with Rum Honey Recipe
This works great on your grill, just wrap the bananas individually in aluminum foil before placing on the barbecue for a yummy desert.
- 4 medium to firm unpeeled bananas
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Combine the rum, honey, and cinnamon into a small bowl and set it aside.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthwise, leaving the peel on.
- Place the bananas cut side down on the grill, cover and grill on a medium heat for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, turn and brush with the rum and honey mixture.
- Cover and grill 5-6 minutes longer or until tender.
- Peel bananas and serve immediately with ice cream.