Spiced Hot Bourbon
There is nothing like a warm fire and a whisky in the wintertime to thaw those frozen hands and feet. This quick recipe is for adults only… both young and old. Sit back in front of the fire with a glass of this spiced whiskey and let it warm you inside and out!
- Bourbon (or other whiskey)
- Boil some water and pour some bourbon into a cup.
- Take a slice of lemon and insert cloves all over it.
- Put the slice of lemon with cloves into the cup with some honey.
- Pour in the hot water and enjoy.